Home
Download
How it works
3D Technologies
Compatible Games
Community
Support

Please note: Due to iZ3D Discontinuing Operations on July 31st, 2012
This forum is no longer moderated by iZ3D staff.

View Watched Topics Join Mailing List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iZ3D Forum Index -> 3D Devices Support -> iZ3D Monitor Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Topic:  New improved glasses
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: October 20, 2008, 01:33:30 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, guys!

Thank you for your support and good wishes - we still some time - we found layers combination is sensitive for heating (part of manufacturing process) - still waiting update from manufacturer about prototype
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
soundstorm
Top Contributor

PostPosted: October 20, 2008, 04:26:02 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the update, BlackQ! Best of luck!
Like everybody, im also very interested in the new glasses. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
Nobsi
Top Contributor

PostPosted: November 02, 2008, 07:32:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again a month has passed by.

Any positive news about the improved glasses?

Is a christmas release still possible?
View user's profile Send private message Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: November 03, 2008, 06:31:42 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

we've made prototypes in Taiwan finally - after ... few manufacturing mistake - they are on the way to Moscow office now (we have Monday and Tuesday holiday here now) - if test will fine we can check them in US then and send to external testers for review.
yuriythebest
Top Contributor

PostPosted: November 03, 2008, 08:51:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackQ wrote:
we've made prototypes in Taiwan finally - after ... few manufacturing mistake - they are on the way to Moscow office now (we have Monday and Tuesday holiday here now) - if test will fine we can check them in US then and send to external testers for review.

fabulous! Very Happy

Nobsi
Top Contributor

PostPosted: November 03, 2008, 12:33:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and send to external testers for review

As the creator of this thread I'm hoping I'm on your external testers list Cool Cool Cool
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: November 04, 2008, 05:43:09 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a question Smile question is how many and how fast we can do for external test when they will pass internal one... Smile I think about reasonable time
Defender

PostPosted: November 14, 2008, 12:51:54 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also be happy to test the new glasses. Cool
Nobsi
Top Contributor

PostPosted: November 14, 2008, 12:10:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we've made prototypes in Taiwan finally - after ... few manufacturing mistake - they are on the way to Moscow office now

Was the test successful? So is the external test phase near?
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: November 14, 2008, 04:04:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

we had few pairs - some for Russian office, some for US - "Russian" pair is stacked in custom and I can not take them out last 11 days... Sad US pair was tested in US office and shown mixed results. But because our main lab is in Russia we can not be sure that US pair was assembled correctly.

I hope to get Russian pair out of custom early next week and double check them

Defender

PostPosted: November 18, 2008, 12:00:21 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the custom office think the russians sent some misterious new weapon. lol
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: November 18, 2008, 02:10:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

problem is that it is TO Russia, not FROM Russia shipment - so, they think Taiwanese want to send secret weapons Smile

but we may find way around closer to the end of the week... damn! how I don't like governments Smile

"Love your country, fear you government" Smile

yuriythebest
Top Contributor

PostPosted: November 30, 2008, 10:21:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, were the glasses allowed in the country? Smile
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: December 01, 2008, 12:11:55 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

it depends on direction - if they are coming from east - no Sad from west - yes Smile

we get sample and test it. We also test them in US office with positive results. If this week test will be ok - then we can go to external beta test

Tinker
3D Enthusiast

PostPosted: December 01, 2008, 12:43:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackQ wrote:

we get sample and test it. We also test them in US office with positive results. If this week test will be ok - then we can go to external beta test

I would love to be a part of this "external beta test" group. Please keep me in mind. Let me know what needs to be done to get in on this Wink

I've only had this unit for about a week now and right off I wished I had glasses that I could rotate the lenses for each eye. I noticed that with the current glasses that if I tilt my head about 15 degrees to the left that the left eye brightens a bit and there's less ghosting

Display posts from previous:    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next