Home
Download
How it works
3D Technologies
Compatible Games
Community
Support

Please note: Due to iZ3D Discontinuing Operations on July 31st, 2012
This forum is no longer moderated by iZ3D staff.

View Watched Topics Join Mailing List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iZ3D Forum Index -> Free Anaglyph Drivers Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author Topic:  iZ3D's Free Anaglyph Driver - READ HERE!
Warface
Marketing Manager

PostPosted: May 07, 2009, 11:14:44 AM    Post subject: iZ3D's Free Anaglyph Driver - READ HERE! Reply with quote

Welcome to all of you who have downloaded iZ3D's Free Anaglyph Driver. We're sure you have questions about it. Let me see if I can answer a couple of them.

Q. I have the superbowl glasses that I got back in February. Can I use them?
A. Absolutely! The superbowl glasses are commonly referred to as "Colorcode" Anaglyph glasses. In the iZ3D driver, set the output to "Yellow/Blue".

Q. What games will this driver work on?
A. Click here. This is a list of supported games.

Q. How do I turn 3D on in the game?
A. The NumPad * key, by default, is how you turn 3D on/off in the game.

Q. How long can I play with anaglyph?
A. It depends. Anaglyph has been known to give people headaches in the past. We don't recommend playing it for more than 30 min. to an hour. But...the iZ3D 22" 3D Monitor does not cause headaches!

If you have any more questions, ask them here. We have many 3D veterans in our forums and many iZ3D devs to help you out!

Welcome to the world of 3D!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
Likay
Top Contributor

PostPosted: May 07, 2009, 11:30:40 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instant fave to post to whoever i meet that's interested! Well thought, especially after later rushes for the driver. Very Happy

Edit: Maybe even a tutorial with pictures on how to install and what to choose could be handy? Maybe even the youtube vid! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message MSN MessengerDid you find this post helpful or interesting?
yuriythebest
Top Contributor

PostPosted: May 07, 2009, 12:01:14 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice forum section to have Very Happy
ranqor
Silver User

PostPosted: May 07, 2009, 12:43:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see this! I have a whole community of people I think would be extremely interested in this. Especially once you get the "Oh....and stay tuned on how to FREE iZ3D Anaglyph Glasses!" instructions posted.
View user's profile Send private message Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: May 09, 2009, 02:32:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea! I think we can post some set screenshot as tutorial
MagicFire

PostPosted: September 23, 2009, 09:44:14 PM    Post subject: FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan) Reply with quote

ranqor wrote:
good to see this! I have a whole community of people I think would be extremely interested in this.
Especially once you get the "Oh....and stay tuned on how to FREE iZ3D Anaglyph Glasses!" instructions posted.

Your wish, is our command...

1. Click HERE to get your "FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan)"!

or

2. Click HERE to get your "FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan)"!

or

3. Click HERE to get your "FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan)"!

Then follow the instructions on the page.

EDIT: Added a few more FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses vendors.

Last edited by MagicFire on September 25, 2009, 07:00:35 PM; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
yuriythebest
Top Contributor

PostPosted: September 25, 2009, 02:20:53 AM    Post subject: Re: FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan) Reply with quote

MagicFire wrote:
ranqor wrote:
good to see this! I have a whole community of people I think would be extremely interested in this.
Especially once you get the "Oh....and stay tuned on how to FREE iZ3D Anaglyph Glasses!" instructions posted.

Your wish, is our command...

Click HERE to get your "FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan)"!

Then follow the instructions on the right side of their page.

awesome, however there's the issue of the cost of the self addressed envelope. also is it possible to put like a buck or 2 inside and get like 5-10 pairs?

MagicFire

PostPosted: September 25, 2009, 06:57:10 PM    Post subject: Re: FREE Anaglyphic 3D Glasses (red/cyan) Reply with quote

yuriythebest wrote:
awesome, however there's the issue of the cost of the self addressed envelope.
The glasses are FREE. The shipping you have to cover yourself. BTW, it's very affordable.

yuriythebest wrote:
also is it possible to put like a buck or 2 inside and get like 5-10 pairs?
You can always try it, but they may just keep the cash as a tip for their great service. Laughing

It's your call.
krogan
Bronze User

PostPosted: January 23, 2010, 06:57:15 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

do drivers work if i switch the front display to my hdtv so i can watch final destination on my big screen using micosoft media player?
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: January 24, 2010, 11:02:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand your question quite well - do you want to switch iZ3D front panel to 3d tv? are you going to watch Final Destination anaglyph version?
mikesingh

PostPosted: February 09, 2010, 11:32:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

krogan wrote:
do drivers work if i switch the front display to my hdtv so i can watch final destination on my big screen using micosoft media player?

Yes! I have connected my computer to my 42" plasma display panel via a proprietary cable through a splitter which is available for less than $50. One can watch both screens simultaneously. I switch off the computer screen whilst watching 3D content on the PDP.

Final Destination in 3D anaglyph mode is simply awesome on the huge screen! As is Microsoft flight simulator. It's as real as it gets! Mind boggling!

But hey, is there any driver available to see normal movies in 3D anaglyph mode using a normal monitor? Available drivers are meant only for the iZ3D monitor. The free iZ3D anaglyph driver is only for converting games to anaglyph 3D mode. Or am I missing something here?
saikamaldoss

PostPosted: April 29, 2010, 09:30:41 PM    Post subject: Re: iZ3D's Free Anaglyph Driver - READ HERE! Reply with quote

Warface wrote:
Welcome to all of you who have downloaded iZ3D's Free Anaglyph Driver. We're sure you have questions about it. Let me see if I can answer a couple of them.

Q. I have the superbowl glasses that I got back in February. Can I use them?
A. Absolutely! The superbowl glasses are commonly referred to as "Colorcode" Anaglyph glasses. In the iZ3D driver, set the output to "Yellow/Blue".

Q. What games will this driver work on?
A. Click here. This is a list of supported games.

Q. How do I turn 3D on in the game?
A. The NumPad * key, by default, is how you turn 3D on/off in the game.

Q. How long can I play with anaglyph?
A. It depends. Anaglyph has been known to give people headaches in the past. We don't recommend playing it for more than 30 min. to an hour. But...the iZ3D 22" 3D Monitor does not cause headaches!

If you have any more questions, ask them here. We have many 3D veterans in our forums and many iZ3D devs to help you out!

Welcome to the world of 3D!

Hey guys i am new here. i wanted to report something about Improving Anaglyph Drivers.

i was playing with red/cray glasses and was trying different combination of color etc. was also having some polarized plastic films and i found something very interesting.

if the Red color is light. the ghosting is reduced and the 3D effect on a red/cray mode is great. ad because of less ghosting, i was able increase the separator to get better effect.

is there a way that IZ3D can be added with color control for Anaglyph Mod. the option should allow increasing and decreasing the intensity of red/cray and also should allow changing color instead of red/cray, we should be able to choose any color we like with a slider.

The difference DDD and IZ3D Anaglyph mod is that DDD red/cray is light and the IZ3D is intensive.

Please do something about it. or tell me if i can change it in a XML file.

Vivi

PostPosted: October 23, 2010, 10:06:15 PM    Post subject: Re: iZ3D's Free Anaglyph Driver - READ HERE! Reply with quote

Say please, is it possible to set this driver on notebook Intel 965 video chipset?
BlackQ
Chief Annoying Officer

PostPosted: October 24, 2010, 04:59:48 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Vivi!

I've answered your post in another thread

Bandwidth_Bandito

PostPosted: January 26, 2011, 10:58:37 PM    Post subject: Killswitch for drivers? Reply with quote

G'day all,

sorry if I am in the wrong thread, I've had a bit of a look around and did not see anything, but ready to be scolded if I missed it, so here goes...

I set up the Anaglyph drivers on my system which has a AMD 6970 card and i7 870 CPU and 8GB of ram. After a bit of fiddle I worked them out and presto I have 3d games!!! Huzzah I say.... BUT the FPS drops to an unplayable level even if I drop back the resolution and fancy settings.

Since I'm just messing about with this 3d Stuff at this point (I'll buy a dedicated monitor etc when I get more serious) this FPS drop is not a big deal. However even if I turn off the stereo setting in the CP I still suffer a drop in FPS. Only by uninstalling the iz3d driver completely do I get things back to my usual speed. So my questions are...

A: Is this normal or have i missed something?

B: If this is normal, is it possible to have a "killswitch" setting to disable the drivers completely when not in use, so I can get my frames back?

Once again apologies if I am in the wrong thread, I will look further and be even more humble in my apology if I find what I seem to be missing at the moment.

BB

****EDIT****
60 or so mins later
ARRGGHHH its always the way
Moloen wrote:
alright i figured a way around it. right click on the tray icon for iz3d driver and disable stereo. then i totally exited the driver so it didn't display in my tray and i can join Punk buster servers without getting kicked or banned.

This looks like it may do what I want, seems like he is disabling the driver completely by doing this, I assume performance would return at this point; I'll test and report back asap. Knew i'd find something after posting LOL.

****EDIT No2****

Nope using this method does not improve the performance loss for me, at the moment I have to uninstall the driver, then "refresh" my ATI drivers (basically reinstall them "over the top" of the already installed drivers). Then performance improves again in non 3D mode. I'll keep stalking the forums to see if this issue has been tackled but if anyone has any ideas on how to flip between drivers on and drivers off I am all ears..

BB

Yet another edit, w00t disabling the driver gui (tray icon) and stopping the driver services DOES WORK as a way to "gear change" and allow no FPS loss in regular 2D gaming.

The issue I had seemed to be specific to Dead Space and required the ATI drivers to be refreshed (basically reinstalled) to restore decent frame rates in the game. This occurred on every reboot and persisted even after I removed the iZ3D drivers completely so it's unrelated to them. I recently had to do a complete system format (unrelated to anything 3d) and the issue has gone! So iZ3D not guilty and I can "gear shift" between 3d for fun and 2D for serious gaming using the method described above.

After all this I have to thank all of you who responded to my post (nobody) and for all of your help (none at all, apart from that bloke with the unrelated punkbuster issue who showed me how to fully isolate the iZ3D driver). But I am not bitter, there are plenty of helpful replies to other issues in the forums so I must have caught you on a bad day.

Anyway I have the 3D bug now so I'm seriously looking at a Zalman monitor. Hope I get some help on assessing the pros and cons.

So remember, yesterdays annoying freeloader (anaglyph user) may be tomorrows paying customer (Zalman owner, or soon to be).

MOOKA!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Did you find this post helpful or interesting?