Home
Download
How it works
3D Technologies
Compatible Games
Community
Support

Please note: Due to iZ3D Discontinuing Operations on July 31st, 2012
This forum is no longer moderated by iZ3D staff.

View Watched Topics Join Mailing List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iZ3D Forum Index -> General iZ3D Driver Support Goto page 1, 2  Next
Author Topic:  Activation problems
PokeZ

PostPosted: May 28, 2012, 01:46:28 AM    Post subject: Activation problems Reply with quote

Hi!

I buy the license few days ago, and spend many hours trying to activate the driver. With no success!

I do everything by your instruction, but on Step 5...

when i push button "+" (the red one) in activation web-page (.../ACEN/corders.aspx) - nothing happend. I dont see the window for intering Site ID and Machine ID. After few minutes of wating the internet explorer show me error massage like "...not responding..."

In driver control center i can see this values (i meen MachineID and SiteID, when i run dinamic test)...

Support does not answer my question...

I pay money for the product. So where the product??? It looks like criminal...
View user's profile Send private message Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
Guig2000
Top Contributor

PostPosted: May 28, 2012, 10:11:40 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

If you are using a nvidia graphic card, disale D3D10/11 into iZ3D control center.

when you're in the activation website, disable iZ3d driver, there is some issue with lasts firefox/internet explorer so that sometimes the drivers inject into flash player for exemple. An it makes the internet navigator freezing.

When you have the activation code, activate iZ3D driver ( if not the activation window does not pop up) and enter the activation code into iz3D control center.

Guig:man, not a playmate; simple customer!
View user's profile Send private message Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
PokeZ

PostPosted: May 28, 2012, 01:55:31 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guig2000!

I use RADEON HD 6950.

I try activation (using website) also with disabled iZ3d driver (i mean, that control center is not run, nothing in quick notification panel). Also i try to use Google chrome. All with no success...

When i push "back" button in IE, i return back by one step, and everything ok. I can switch between "orders" and "account" links and so on... When i push "licence" i see additional string with "+" button, but when i push "+" button, IE does not respond and after few seconds crash with error "Internet Explorer can not display the webpage".
Guig2000
Top Contributor

PostPosted: May 29, 2012, 03:03:18 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I don't mean iz3D control center closed, I mean iZ3D driver set to disabled.
control center --> Status & Methods --> Stereo Status --> Disable driver.

Guig:man, not a playmate; simple customer!
Hypercube
Top Contributor

PostPosted: May 29, 2012, 07:21:57 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try another browser?
PokeZ

PostPosted: May 29, 2012, 01:27:15 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

PokeZ wrote:

Also i try to use Google chrome.
PokeZ

PostPosted: May 29, 2012, 01:35:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guig2000 wrote:
Hello, I don't mean iz3D control center closed, I mean iZ3D driver set to disabled.
control center --> Status & Methods --> Stereo Status --> Disable driver.

I try this. With no success Sad
PokeZ

PostPosted: June 15, 2012, 09:10:18 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

so nothing has changed. no answers ... only questions ... How can I return the money paid?
Hypercube
Top Contributor

PostPosted: June 16, 2012, 01:03:53 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't be easy, as the customer support has become quite unavailable. One last thing: Did you try to open the registration page on another computer? And did anyone else have this problem?
anthonyC6393

PostPosted: August 03, 2012, 01:59:26 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wiil easier if there have a option of offline activation.
Online activation Embarassed
Samoth
3D Enthusiast

PostPosted: August 07, 2012, 01:40:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just restart your trial period... Wink That'll at least work...
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you (Matthew 7:12a)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
evidee

PostPosted: August 08, 2012, 10:35:57 PM    Post subject: how to reset the trial period Reply with quote

hi

can you help us legit user to be free to use the software with new hardware in the future even if the website is down for good by explaning how to rest the trial period in windows ?

i dont think piracy i think keeping what i pay for to play my game collection in 3d.

Smile
Samoth
3D Enthusiast

PostPosted: August 09, 2012, 04:02:05 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I would help you finding the correct Registry Key and the file you need to delete, but I won't "officially" post a solution over here... whether it's legal or not.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you (Matthew 7:12a)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Did you find this post helpful or interesting?
djemergency

PostPosted: August 09, 2012, 11:13:24 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having activation issues too. The software was working great until recently it asked to activate. I went to the website and my login info is not working. What's wrong?
evidee

PostPosted: August 11, 2012, 03:59:50 PM    Post subject: activation Reply with quote

hey

just the just reg key is fine by me

i know regedit hehe

so i you want you can pm me

Shocked have a nice day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iZ3D Forum Index -> General iZ3D Driver Support